Jill Castle recaps Season 7 of The Nourished Child podcast and shares some announcements for parents and professionals.
Welcome to the Season 7 wrap-up of The Nourished Child podcast! Join me as we reflect on the season highlights and revisit some interesting interviews.
This season, I explored a wide range of topics with a particular focus on parenting and the impact of nutrition on children’s lives. Additionally, I tackled some important solo topics, including supporting healthier body image and addressing shame in healthcare. You will want to listen to, or watch, these episodes!
Here are some updates for you. My upcoming book, Size Wise, is making progress. I recently submitted the manuscript; revisions and edits are expected this summer. Size Wise focuses on building healthy habits and nurturing emotional well-being in children aged 3 to 13, at every size.
Furthermore, I’m sharing many exciting opportunities for dietitians, nutrition professionals, and parents. Stay updated on these opportunities by listening to this episode, joining my email list, and tuning in to my Monday newsletter, The Munch, for more details.
Thank you for joining me this season, and remember to send in your questions via email or SpeakPipe — I’m here to provide answers and support. Enjoy your summer. You’ll keep hearing from me and I look forward to interviewing more experts who have valuable insights and research-backed advice this Fall.
A New Book is Coming! Get on the list to be the first to know when! Go to this link https://thenourishedchild.com/size-wise
What You’ll Learn About It’s a Wrap (+ some updates)
- The standout interviews and topics from this season, such as ADHD and eating habits, self-compassion, appetite traits, exercise for kids, weight stigma in youth, body image, and more.
- My progress with “Size Wise,” a book focusing on building healthy habits for children while promoting emotional well-being at every size.
- Half-day coaching sessions and a mastermind cohort for nutrition professionals starting in the fall.
- I’m opening a limited-capacity practice for families seeking transformational change and personalized guidance for their nutrition goals.
- What’s in store for this podcast during the summer?
Listen to the Show:
Featured in this Show:
- Subscribe to this show
- Follow me on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see the latest videos
- TNC 185: Nourish the Person, Not the Shame
- TNC 179: Body Image, Stigma and Eating Disorders in Kids
- TNC 177: Weight Stigma in Youth
- TNC 174: Appetite Traits, Eating and Self-Regulation
- TNC 171: Tips for ADHD, Eating Habits, and Behavior
- TNC 170: Self-Compassion: Your Parenting Superpower
- The Shop on The Nourished Child
Want your question answered on my podcast? Get the answers straight from Jill Castle. Ask your questions! Click here.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Don’t miss our deep library of podcast episodes focused on child nutrition and feeding kids!