I am joined by Feeding Littles’ Megan McNamee and Judy Delaware as we talk about toddler eating and much more!
Megan and Judy share the three things every parent should know about toddler eating. They talk about making eating more of an experience rather than a chore with tips to make toddler eating a positive experience.
They share the possible health issues that affect the ability to eat dive into the roles parents play in their toddler’s eating, including insights on how parenting, anxiety, and trauma affect the relationship with food.
They remind us to channel our inner child and focus on fun. Allow fun, they say, no matter where your table is; it could be on the floor on a blanket or out in the park, but find that happiness.
Download my FREE resource How to Nourish a Healthy Child! This checklist is designed to give you a clear path and the steps you need to take to raise a nourished child, inside and out.
What You’ll Learn About Toddler Eating:
- What Feeding Littles is all about
- How to make eating more of an experience rather than a chore
- What parents should know about toddlers
- The roles of parents in toddler eating
- Health issues that affect kids’ ability to eat
- How trauma, anxiety, and parenting affect kids’ relationship with food
- Top tips when approaching toddler eating
Listen to the Show:
Featured in this Show:
This episode was sponsored by KiwiCo.
- Subscribe to this show
- Follow me on social media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see the latest videos
- Feeding Littles: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest
- Adverse Childhood Experiences with Dr. Kelly Fradin
- Grandparents Feeding Grandchildren with Dina Rose
- The Munch Weekly Newsletter
- The Weight is Over Workshop
- The Shop on The Nourished Child
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Don’t miss our deep library of podcast episodes focused on child nutrition and feeding kids!