Dr. Avanti Kumar Singha joins me as we talk about Ayurveda 101 in this episode. You will discover how you can apply one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems!
Dr. Avanti recalls how she started her journey and transformation in Ayurveda. According to her, Western medicine was all about symptom management. She gives us examples of its gaps and the missing piece to the puzzle.
Dr. Avanti explains the basic central concept of Ayurveda, which can give you optimal health and a vibrant life. She explains the idea of circadian medicine and how it regulates our hormones, specifically melatonin and cortisol, which are tied to our mental and physical health.
Dr. Avanti defines Ayurveda as a qualitative science. It’s about a conscious way of living. It is the oldest healing system known for over 5,000 years. She considers Ayurveda the mother of all healing because all other healing systems have their roots in Ayurveda, including Western medicine and Chinese medicine.
Through Ayurveda, Dr. Avanti shares how parents can help their children become attached to their internal thoughts, feelings, and messages and stay in the present. She further explains what bioenergetic composition is and how each element differs within individuals.
Download my FREE resource How to Nourish a Healthy Child! This checklist is designed to give you a clear path and the steps you need to take to raise a nourished child, inside and out.
What You’ll Learn About Ayurveda 101 for Families:
- What you need to know about Ayurveda
- How Dr. Avanti Kumar Singh was raised with Ayurveda
- Why Dr. Avanti left the ER and Western medicine
- Gaps in Western medicine and the missing piece
- Ayurveda and Western medicine
- Practicing Ayurveda on a day to day basis
- How parents can help their children through Ayurveda
- What you need to know about bioenergetic composition
Listen to the Show:
Featured in this Show:
This episode was sponsored by The Weight is Over Workshop.
- Subscribe to this show
- Follow me on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see the latest videos
- Dr. Avanti Kumar Singh: Website | Podcast | Instagram
- The Munch Weekly Newsletter
- The Shop on The Nourished Child
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or RSS
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!