A Healthy Home Food System
Create a Nutritious and Flexible Food Plan
Dive into your food system at home and optimize it to be the most balanced it can be, given your child’s food preferences.
You’ll learn about:
- The most important nutrients for your growing and developing child (so she doesn’t experience deficiencies).
- How to balance all foods (including sweets and treats) in your meal and snack plans.
- Appropriate food portions for kids.
- How to read the new nutrition labels and an ingredients list, and know when to go organic or stay conventional.
- The specific nutritional concerns for kids while tweaking (or completely revamping) your food system so that it’s healthier.
This 2-hour video lesson is taught by Jill Castle, MS, RDN and is part of the full program, The Nourished Child Blueprint.