Do you want to know how to make cooking with the family successful? Do you want to know how to use nursery rhymes to teach your children how to prepare their food?
In this episode, Lacey Mauritz talks about how to prepare food with your children using nursery rhymes so you can make cooking with your family a fun experience.
She shares how she developed recipes by connecting them to nursery rhymes and how she came up with an innovative and creative cookbook that stands out in the market.
Lacey reminds us of the benefits of cooking with children from a nutrition point of view as well as how these benefits help in the learning development of children.
This episode is filled with creative ideas that will surely help you if you want to make cooking with the family a success. Listen to this episode now!
Lacey Mauritz is an American Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and author of cookbooks and nutrition books. She is also a food-loving wife and mom who is ultra-passionate about child and family nutrition.
[Download my FREE resource 4 Mealtime Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make. It includes 4 common feeding mistakes and includes positive ways to motivate your child to eat well!]
What You’ll Learn About Cooking in the Family:
- What makes Lacey’s cookbook so creative and innovative
- How to make cooking with family successful as a result of connecting rhymes to recipes
- Why food preparation with children is so beneficial to them
- Certainly challenging rhymes to come up with recipes
- What makes Lacey’s tips for parents who don’t have patience cooking with their children so important
Listen to the Show:
Featured in this Show:
- Subscribe to this show
- Follow me on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see the latest videos
- If you’ve got somebody you think I should invite onto the show this year, please let me know!
- Lacey Mauritz: Website | Email | Instagram | Instagram
- EggLife Foods (Use Coupon Code JILL5 for $5 Off)
- The Shop on The Nourished Child