Learn how to confidently feed your child with ADHD for better attention, behavior and growth (without wacky diets, power struggles or dramatic meltdowns) with The ADHD Diet for Kids.
Diet and ADHD Interact Together
If you’re a mom or dad looking to improve your child’s weight, growth, behavior and attention, then you probably already know you need to get your nutrition ducks in a row. After all, you probably instinctively know that kids who get proper nutrition, day in and day out, grow well, have the right amount of energy (not too little or too much), and can function in their daily tasks.
No matter what approach you’ve tried in the past, the real success comes from taking a refreshingly new approach to nourishing the child with ADHD.
Even though the reasons to nourish your child the best you can are completely obvious, the reality of actually getting your child to eat well is incredibly challenging.
Give Your Child with ADHD a Better Diet
The ADHD Diet for Kids nutrition class helps you balance food, eliminate food sensitivities, target inadequate nutrients, and feed with love and limits so your child improves in all areas, including attention, behavior, learning, growth and overall health.
This program is a whole-child, integrated approach using healthy food, positive feeding strategies and detective-like interventions to correct common nutrition challenges.
Join The ADHD Diet for Kids Today!
Here’s how The ADHD Diet for Kids breaks down:
Module One: Eating with ADHD
As the name suggests, in this module, you’ll give your complete focus to food and nutrients. Specifically, what your child is eating, what he should be eating, and how to strategize a path to better nutrition.
The module breaks down into the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Growth & Nutrition Challenges with ADHD
- Lesson 2: Nutrition for ADHD
- Lesson 3: Sugar & Additives and ADHD
- Lesson 4: Improving Nutrition with a Healthy ADHD Diet
Module Two: Feeding Kids with ADHD
Here, the focus is on the day-to-day grind of feeding your child. From setting limits and positive feeding strategies to navigating special diets and tailoring your feeding approach, by the end of this module you’ll have:
Here are the lessons you can expect in Module Two:
- Lesson 1: The Ups and Downs of Eating
- Lesson 2: What is Food Parenting?
- Lesson 3: Feeding for Success
- Lesson 4: Special Diets
Module Three: Common Challenges with ADHD Nutrition
Designed to help you troubleshoot the most common food, feeding and nutritional problems, you’ll tackle challenges you can solve with food, those you can solve through strategic feeding, and the challenges you can solve with a combination of both food and feeding.
Module Three breaks down into the following lessons:
- Lesson 1: Challenges You Can Solve with Food
- Lesson 2: Challenges You Can Solve with Feeding
- Lesson 3: Challenges You Can Solve with Food & Feeding
Additions to the Program
In the bonus modules, you will experience real life stories of children with ADHD and my expert advice to move them forward. You’ll also learn about the importance of a functioning, healthy digestive system, including how to deal with constipation and the role of pre- and probiotics in a healthy gut.
- Real Life Stories
- Healthy Gut Check Lesson
- Audio recordings with experts in the field
- Over 25 printable worksheets and guides
- Two e-books to further support learning and progress.
The ADHD Diet for Kids is the complete nutrition plan for food and feeding so you nourish your whole child, inside and out.
What You’ll Get:
- A comprehensive food plan that assures your child is getting the proper nutrients his brain needs to function well, while also covering the nutrition he needs to grow as expected.
- An effective feeding strategy that hits the right meal and snack timing, sets loving limits around eating, and nurtures your child to try new foods without negative repercussions.
- A plan for eliminating the foods that disturb your child’s ability to pay attention, behave, and learn, and one that encourages the foods that sustain your child in his everyday world.
- Knowledge of deficiencies in your child’s diet so you can address them head on.
- You’ll have the confidence, know-how, and tools to navigate any nutrition challenge that comes your way.