Join me in this episode, as I talk about the biggest nutrition stories and a wrap-up of 2021 inspired by Oprah’s ‘My Favorite Things.’
I share my favorite shows from the year and some of the biggest news of the 2021 year in child nutrition.
You’ll hear about:
- the dietary guidelines for the first 1000 days of a child’s life
- the findings around baby food toxins and heavy metals
- safety in baby food products
- ultra-processed foods
- kids’ eating patterns
- Instagram, and body dissatisfaction in children and teens and their implications.
I hope that you enjoy this solo episode with me!
Download my FREE resource 4 Mealtime Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make. It includes 4 common feeding mistakes and includes positive ways to motivate your child to eat well!
Listen to the Show:
Featured in this Show:
This episode was sponsored by Southwest Dairy Farmers.
- Subscribe to this show
- Follow me on Social Media: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel and see the latest videos
- The Munch Weekly Newsletter
- Thrive Mastermind for Pediatric Nutritionists
- TNC 130: The Dietary Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers
- YouTube video about the Birth to 24 Months DGA
- Heavy Metals in Baby Food
- Toxins in Baby Food article
- Facts about Junk Food for Kids
- How BMI Report Cards impact kids
- A Good Time to Be Born
- Dads and Raising Healthy Eaters
- How Children Develop Food and Flavor Preferences:
- The Shop on The Nourished Child